Thought I’d throw out some short and sweet advice on females of my variety.
- We’re not all tomboys.
- We don’t all cosplay.
- We all have our own niche(s), and they’re all different.
- We don’t enjoy our geekiness (or anything else) being evaluated by geek guys. (We don’t need their validations.)
- We can be girly.
- Our skills are often just as good if not better than geek guys.
- We’re not unicorns! (Even if some of us may wish we were.)
- Geek guys: You can talk to us. We don’t bite ..hard.
- We don’t have a hidden agenda by being/claiming to be a geek. (All the fake geek girl crap: Who cares?)
- We just want to have fun!
If you think I’m so very wrong or you agree with me, let me know below!
Also, something funny: